Cuboy Ep.3 Cuboy Ep.3

Very nice

Very good animation indeed. Just would like to point out that you should put a StopAllSounds() at the first line of the first frame, so that if we hit rewind on the right-click... the sound will stop because it's annoying to have the audio continue when we rewind.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

facepalm

We Broke We Broke

Very nice

I love it. Especially the second time around where you use a "hoe" instead of a "ho."

Classic stuff there, and all good stuff there too.

Sled Shredding Sled Shredding

It's all right

But I couldn't stand 53 to 54 levels, I quit at halfway to level 54 because I just couldn't get past 25 mph, and it would take me a few more hours (which I don't have) just to get to 60. Yeah, great job. -_-

Level Up! Level Up!

I gathered 100 gems

But I didn't get a medal for it, how lame.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

You know what?

Every website that requires you to join its forum or site or whatever should require you to beat this game before you can join! lol

{Absol} - 9108 A.D. {Absol} - 9108 A.D.

To be honest...

It would sound better as a loop. Otherwise, it's good.

-Highscore -Highscore

Looped version?

It would be nice if there was a looped version of this. At about 2:42, is where I personally would cut it, IF there was no cymbal there when it transitions to the original start melody.

Solid piece though.

MashedByMachines responds:

I see, that is a good idea , I´ll look into it!
Thanks for the review :)

FFIX Battles ROX! FFIX Battles ROX!

It's all right

But the inclusion of the victory theme wasn't needed. Otherwise, it's a solid piece.

Joshy676 responds:

You're probably right, but I like it, and it gives what is otherwise an infinite loop an ending point. It could definitely have come out better, though.

Thanks for your review. :)

Splattered Ink Splattered Ink

Very beautiful

I wish I could do art like that, but you have your own style, and I have mine.